3 Bedrooms | 2-3 Parking Spaces
The Stoneleigh is a large, detached three bedroom family home offering 110 sq m of living accommodation. The sociable kitchen/family area is perfect for family life with its generous size for separate dining and snug space nestled into the bay window. The large doors let in natural light and create indoor/outdoor living, leading to the garden at the rear with sperate garage.
Upstairs, the large master bedroom with generous ensuite overlooks the rear garden. A well-proportioned bedroom 2, and bedroom 3 with built in storage, both mean The Stoneleigh is an ideal family home.Enquire Now
|Room||sq ft||sq m|
|Kitchen/Dining Room||18'9 x 10'8||5.71 x 3.24|
|Snug||12'0 x 10'2||3.65 x 3.10|
|Living Room||16'2 x 12'2||4.93 x 3.70|
|Bedroom 1||14'4 x 10'8||4.38 x 3.26|
|Bedroom 2||16'2 x 9'5||4.93 x 2.87|
|Bedroom 3||10'5 x 8'8||3.17 x 2.65|
|Total||1,184 sq ft||110 sq m|
These details are intended as just a guide and do not form part of any specification or contract. Details of the design and the materials used, as well as any brands stated, may vary in the finished product. Please confirm the final layout and specification through your solicitor prior to contract. The dimensions are maximum and approximate and may vary based on the internal finish, dimensions are to the widest part of each room scaled down from the architect’s plans. House types can change during construction.
Any items ordered to size should use measurements taken form the completed property. These particulars are produced in good faith and nothing herein or verbal statements shall constitute part of any contract. No employee of Drew Smith Homes or it’s agents are authorised to make or give any warranty or representation about these properties. Any images used are for illustration purposes only and do not form part of any contract or warranty. The illustration may show finishes, materials and landscaping that is illustrative only and will vary from plot to plot
- High quality UPVC windows
- Bi-fold doors fitted to some homes
- Oak finish internal doors with high-quality ironmongery
- Fitted Wardrobes- to Master bedroom in the 3, 4 & 5 bed homes (except separate dressing room areas)
- Mirrors included in WC, ensuite and family bathrooms
- Symphony kitchen units with premium worktops and upstands. Silestone worktops to 5 bedroom homes. Other kitchen features include:
- Soft close doors and drawers.
- Whirlpool appliances including,
- Single fan electric oven and hob to the 2 bed homes
- Double oven to the 3, 4 & 5 bed homes with 4 burner hob.
- Chimney hood in stainless steel provided
- Whirlpool full height fridge/freezer
- Whirlpool dishwashers to all homes
- Exterior lights and sockets (within garage where applicable) also provided
- Sanitaryware from Ideal Standard
- Vanity units included to bathrooms and ensuites
- Towel radiator to bathrooms and ensuites
- Ceramic tiles to bathroom floors, full height tiling to baths and showers, half height tiling to WC/basin walls
- Fitted carpets to lounge, stairs, landing and bedrooms, study if applicable
- Tiled flooring to hallway, kitchen, utility and cloakroom
- Where applicable cloaks cupboards are fitted with a shelf and hanging rail
- Super‐efficient gas central heating from Ideal Boilers with Hive Active Heating controls to living areas and bedrooms
- Gardens with turf and patio including good quality fencing to each home.
- External taps
- Photovoltaics are fitted to some homes. These generate electric power by using solar cells to convert energy.
- Paved pathway to front entrance, block paved driveways