Sales Centre Now Open. Call 07763 877620 for more information.
|Sunday||10:00am – 5:00pm|
|Monday||10:00am – 5:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am – 5:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am – 5:00pm|
|Saturday||10:00am – 5:00pm|
Summer Fields is a brand-new community, made up of a range of cottage-feeling homes through to spacious family houses and bungalows ready to welcome you home.
With views over the South Downs National Park, this collection of stunning properties is surrounded by beautiful countryside while within easy walking distance of the beach.
Offering the best of both worlds, as you enjoy fresh air and a rural lifestyle at your new home, convenient village and town amenities are also within reach whenever you might need them.
With everything you could ever need just a stone’s throw away, including a large, well-kept public open space just across the road, you will immediately realise you have found where you belong.
We are delighted to welcome you to Summer Fields.
Make yourself at home.
How much could you spend on a new home?
Find out how much you could spend on a new home with our clever budget calculatorFind out Now
First time buyer? The Government’s Help to Buy scheme can help you to buy your own home. If you want to get onto the housing ladder, Help to Buy makes it possible to buy a new home at Summer Fields with as little as a 5% deposit.
3 bedroom home
3 bedroom home
3 bedroom home
3 bedroom home
|House Name||Bedrooms||Type||Plots Available||Size||Prices From|
|Badminton||2||Semi Detached |||
837 to 851 sq ft
1,204 sq ft
|Hartpury||3||Detached |||47 | 49 | 81 |||
982 sq ft
1,119 sq ft
|Woodbridge||3||Semi Detached |||
1,002 to 1,043 sq ft
360 TourClick Here
- Symphony Kitchens with cornice and pelmet finishing including as standard;
- Gas hob
- Single oven (2 bed homes)
- Double oven (3 bed homes)
- Under pelmet lighting
- Beautiful Ideal Standard Sanitary ware including;
- Ensuite showers with drench head over head shower and hand shower for a luxurious experience
- Concealed fittings and cisterns (wherever these have been possible to fit)
- Showers over baths with glass screens
- Combined thermostatic shower bath filler control with discreet bath filler
- Low profile WCs with soft close seats
- 2 bedroom homes with super-efficient Ideal Logic combination boilers
- 3 and 4 bedroom homes with system Ideal Logic boilers and water cylinders providing plenty of hot water for both baths and ensuite showers
- Hive heating control with hub to allow you to control your heating remotely and have it toasty for when you arrive home. (Requires Internet connectivity and device. See Hive website for more details.)
- White towel rails to bathrooms and ensuites
- Beautiful range of Porcelanosa tiling to;
- Half height tiling to WC and basin in cloakroom
- Ensuites with full height tiling to shower walls with half height behind WC and basin
- Bathroom with full height tiling to bath walls with half height behind WC and basin
- Stunning but practical Karndean Luxury vinyl flooring to ground floor area, except lounges
- Abingdon Eclipse Carpets to lounge, stairs landing and bedrooms
- Matt wells to front doors
- Bathrooms and ensuites have Porcelanosa tiling to floors
- Well finished white accessories with hidden fixings
- Integrated USB-B sockets in useful locations throughout the home
- Down lights to kitchens
- Shaver socket to bathrooms/ensuites
- Carefully selected and beautiful timber work including:
- Oak veneer cottage style doors
- Oak handrails to stairs
- Deep ogee skirtings and architraves
- Lighting to front and rear doors
- Secure locking to front and rear doors
- UPVC windows
- Turf to front and rear gardens
- 2.25m deep x 3.6m wide patios as standard (extent may vary on some plots)
- Bifold doors to certain plots (speak to your sales advisor for details)
- Fitted wardrobes
- Upgrade to chrome sockets
- Integrated washing machine (only where installed in kitchen)
Sales and Customer Care
We at Drew Smith are dedicated to excellence in the design and construction of our homes, the quality of the locations we choose and the customer service we provide. For over 25 years we have remained uncompromising in our commitment to putting the needs of our customers first. We have a dedicated customer care team to ensure all our customers receive the best possible service, before, during and after purchasing a Drew Smith home.Find out more